Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Working, working, working!

Whew!!

Happy Juneteenth :)

If you can't tell, I've got Michael Jackson's "Working Day & Night" in my head because I literally feel like I've been working...day and night!


It's less than 2 months til my 8 year naturalversary AND 1 year blog anniversary, and I'm working hard to put together a super fab mixer in Houston, TX.  I'm also working on securing lots of goodies for my followers too so I can't wait to announce some of the giveaways I'll be having on both my blog and at the event.

I've also been on my workout grind too, making a more conscious effort to put my health back in the forefront.  It was my goal to walk at least 2 miles a day, and although I missed both Saturday & Sunday last week, I still managed to pull out 18 miles from Sunday-Friday.  Hopefully I can keep up with my ambitious pace...now I just gotta figure out how to get my behind back into the gym!

As we close in on the first half of the year, it's always a great time to reflect on the things that went well during the past few months, and the things that can be improved upon to close the year out.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like "It can't be June...can it?"  I don't know WHERE the time has gone to, but I'm glad I'm still doing something that I love.  Blogging has been a challenge at times, but when I can sit and write...man it's a wonderful feeling.  I'm tired, and I should be sleep, but I almost miss these candid, unscripted blogging sessions.  I definitely need to do more of this.  It's not all hair related, but nobody's life all revolves around hair.  I just so happen to love mine dearly :)

Hope everyone is doing wonderful, and I'll make a point to fill you in on my most recent excursions around the city and in life in general :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...