Thursday, September 13, 2012

PLUSH: My Photo Shoot Experience



This past Saturday I got to play hair model and take pictures with Tiffany Kowalski Photography.  She's a talented photographer in Houston and she's also a natural hair enthusiast!!  What has grown from her love of all things curls is a unique opportunity appropriately titled the Plush Portrait program.  Geared towards naturals and transitioners, this exciting program offers the chance to be photographed and featured on her blog and Facebook page, Venus Fly Naps.
 
It was a really neat time, the location was so cute (and the desserts were YUM!) and Tiffany was beyond sweet!  Even though I was the subject, I also got to learn about her, which is one of the things I absolutely love about natural hair!  No matter what you're doing or where you are in life, it's amazing how hair can bring you together.  I have such an appreciation for photographers, especially those who know how to capture the beauty of natural hair, and I cannot wait to work with Tiffany again!

Check out my full interview and more pictures HERE!

Find out more about the Plush Portrait program and how to get involved HERE!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...