Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's Been a Long Time...

Hey THoM family!

I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted on here and I've been fussing at myself as to why...sometimes LIFE prohibits you from doing some of the fun things (like blogging) and I want to make sure I'm giving you all things of substance, not junk.  SO I hope you all forgive me :)

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my niece, and have been in a bit of a hair funk these past few weeks.  Well, let me be more honest and say a month...maybe 5 weeks or so?  My hair has been the least of my concerns and I finally could not avoid doing it any longer.  I know, I know....I'm such a natural hair role model huh?  I'm a normal person, and sometimes I just don't like doing my hair.  Those times are very few and far between because I usually LOVE playing in my hair...well I'm getting back to that and it feels SO GOOD!  I'll make sure I post the end result of the amount of hair shed I had...it was beyond the normal amount I usually experience, but I'm not surprised since I had essentially been wearing my hair in and out of a bun.  Can you say a hot tangled mess? UGH!!

Well now that THAT struggle is over, I have some wonderful news to share with you all :) Have you checked out the Facebook page of NaturallyCurly.com? I'M ON THE COVER PHOTO!!!! AND I'm the face of 3C on their hair typing page...how's that for a little natural hair motivation?  I feel so GOOD, my hair feels GOOD, and I and so honored to be involved with such an awesome community. 

It seems so much easier sometimes to post to my Facebook page and I certainly don't mean to neglect the blog site.  I think I'm going to attempt to have something like a schedule on this page.  I want to make regular posts (and videos) as well as share helpful information from some of my favorite sites & bloggers.  Fingers crossed!!

Lisa Michelle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...