Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's Goin' On?!?!

Nothing like and ode to the GREAT Marvin Gaye to start your day :)

I'm excited for this weekend...why, you may ask?

Well I'm heading to Atlanta tomorrow for my very 1st World Natural Hair Show!!  I repeat, I'll be in Atlanta for the WORLD NATURAL HAIR SHOW!!

I'm beyond excited, it's going to be GREAT!  Now just to decide how I want to do my hair...it's kinda been low-key for me lately, but I think I might jazz it up a bit!

I've been experimenting more with lipsticks/glosses/liners/cremes and nail polish....I'm officially a nail polish junkie!  I can't wait to post pics for you of my stash, it's been evolving over the past year and I'm having fun playing (and acquiring) new colors :)

I'm also an AUNTIE!! Just call me TiTi Lisa lol...she's gorgeous too!

I know this seems brief, but I should have more time to make a real post once I make it to Atlanta so stay tuned for all the good stuff from the WNHS.

For more information, please check out www.naturalhairshow.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...