Sunday, April 29, 2012

World Natural Hair Show...The Video Chronicles

Hey THoM family!!

I came...I saw...I bought a TON of stuff!! The World Natural Hair Show was everything I hoped it would be and then some!  I mean...WOW!! I'm not sure of the official numbers yet, but let's see...it took close to 30 MINUTES to park, well over AN HOUR to maneuver through the winding line inside the convention center (that's even after we bought bands before getting to the ticket booth....yea I know, I messed up by not buying the tickets online :/) but then once we actually got inside...AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Yea, so this is my first of a few posts of my 2012 Hair Adventures at the World Natural Hair Show.  If you didn't make it yesterday you still have time today, it's at the Georgia International Convention Center and it's going hard from 10a-7p tonight.  I bought WAY too much stuff and spent WAY too much money to attempt a repeat appearance, but let me know if you head out there ;)

 
Friday, April 27th...The Rundown

 
Saturday, April 28th...Before the Show

 
Saturday, April 28...After the Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...