Thursday, May 3, 2012

World Natural Hair Show...Picture Time!!

I realized as I created the album on my Facebook page that I have a LOT of pictures...seemed like I took more than what I actually did, but it's still a crap load of pics for a 5-6 hour span.  I'm not going to post them all here, but I will put the link to the album here.  For inquiring minds, here are a few of my favorites...enjoy!!

I'm sure this isn't giving the best idea of how many people there were trying to get in, but this is only 180 degrees!

Yes...the line goes ALL the way down, then back up again like we're at Six Flags

She was absolutely the fiercest person I saw this entire event

SISTERS!! Quick break for a photo op :)

Being interviewed by Crystal of Naturally Happy Hair for the Social Circle

Got to meet Ylorie (C) of EDEN BodyWorks

...and the beautiful Jamyla of Oyin Handmade

It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to do it again!

Please make sure you tell your friends about This Hair of Mine.  I love and appreciate your support and hope that I'm bringing good information, humor, and curly hair inspiration!  And please make sure you "like" my Facebook page too, since that's where most of the good stuff is lol!  Nighty night ;)

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late but I just came back from Africa. It was nice meeting you at the hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...