Sunday, August 26, 2012

Deep Conditioning with b.a.s.k.


Finally getting to try my b.a.s.k. deep conditioners, the Y.A.M. Nectar and the Cacao Bark :)

I've heard of people combining them, so I started with the Y.A.M. first, then added the Cacao on top.  They are both VERY rich, the Y.A.M. was definitely something different for me...I've never tried anything like it before.  The Cacao reminds me of a rhassoul treatment almost, very creamy and smells like Ovaltine (I have a thing for hot chocolate!)

I'm excited to be getting through all the unused products in my stash...now I just gotta keep track of them all :)

You can find more information about the products I'm using at www.baskbeauty.com
I'm also using a Hair Therapy Wrap, heated in burst of 30 seconds in the microwave; you can find it at www.curlmart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...