Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Product Junkie's Weekend


So for all you that know me, you know I love products...

Not just any products....GOOD products!!!

There are so many sales going on it's almost hard to keep up with, but I'm going to share my absolute FAVORITE place to keep me straight.


You heard it here, and if you don't know now you know!!

Here's the link to the most complete list of Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sales for natural hair goodies ever.  EVER!!!  Haley is doing the business over there and I sure am thankful for that!

Once again, CLICK HERE for the entire list and make sure you check back regularly between now and Monday to stay on top of all the latest and greatest.  She's adding deals as soon as she receives confirmations so it's being updates regularly.

I'm making my list and checking it twice...not sure I'm gonna go as HAM as I did last year, but it's quite possible there'll be a repeat ;)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...