Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sunday Night Live! | The NZURI Experience

I'll preface this by saying I had a really REALLY good time at the Nzuri Natural Hair, Health and Beauty Festival!!  This expo is the biggest one in Houston and it really brought out a great crowd this year.  I got to meet SO many people, and furthermore, forge fantastic new friendships and business relationships.  Being able to represent This Hair of Mine on such a large platform is truly a blessing...sometimes I have to pinch myself so I know it's real! 

Enough with the sappy stuff, here's a video that I did with my buddy Tiffany Kowalski of Venus Fly Naps, and fab photographer behind the lens of Plush Portraits.  We were virtual mirror images of each other, from our The Natural Me headwraps (hey Samori!!) cascading curls, golden eyeshadow and our limited edition Naturally Supreme GOLDEN GIRL shirts.  So we just HAD to do a video :)  I think this really captures the essence of the spirit of Nzuri, not to mention how much fun we had! 

Enjoy the Lisa & Tiffany Chronicles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...