Thursday, December 6, 2012

The NZURI Experience: Sights of 2011

 
 
The Nzuri Natural Hair, Health and Beauty Fesitval is coming near and I wanted to make sure you all know what's in store if you come out to the event!!

There will be THOUSANDS in attendance and you don't want to be sitting at home missing all the actions!  Over Saturday & Sunday the Reliant Center will be packed with all sorts of natural hair goodness, and every one from locs to loose hair, updos and fierce fros, braids to curly curls will be represented.  I still am not sure how I'm going to wear my hair yet, but I'm sure it'll be nice and luscious :)

Let me give you a quick pictoral rundown from last year...my very 1st official blogging event :)

The 2011 Bloggersphere crew!!

Titi Branch, co-founder of Miss Jessie's

Celebrity Stylist Felicia Leatherwood
 



Pam Jenkins, owner of Koils By Naature (L);  Jane Carter, owner of Jane Carter Solutions (R)

 

Aevin Dugas (L)

2011 VIP Party, BeautifulBrwnBabyDol (L), Isis Brantley (R)
 

I got to meet SO many people last year and I can't wait to see what all the 2012 Nzuri Festival has in store!! If you haven't already purchased your ticket you can do so HERE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...