Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2nd Annual This Hair of Mine Blogiversary

SUNDAY, AUGUST 11TH, 2013

SAVE THE DATE!!!



Hey guys, it's been a long time huh?!  This summer has been super busy with vacations, family time, working out and genuinely enjoying life.  The hair kinda took a back seat to all this fun, but not to fear...I know what's coming up soon and I know you'll want to be part!  The 2nd Annual This Hair of Mine Blogiversary is right around the corner...and if you came out last year you know how much fun we had!

This is one of the things I've been looking forward to over the past few months, but it's taken me a little longer to get the wheels set in motion.  Like last year, I'm most excited to gather a great group of ladies to celebrate the beauty of natural hair in a chic setting.  There will be giveaways, swag bags, light bites and drink specials, and vendors from whom you can buy all sorts of great things...overall it's going to be an awesome time.

The setting will be the Zanzibar Lounge, located on Westheimer just outside of the Galleria area.  The time will be 3p-6p, and this year there will be a VIP/RSVP ticket list.  Due to the overwhelming turnout last year, I decided this would be beneficial in order to maintain a great comfort level in the venue.  For those wishing to obtain one of the limited VIP swag bags there will be a small cost associated with it but I will be giving away several VIP tickets prior to the event.  I want to keep this event as low cost as possible, but just know you'll be getting a whole heck of a lot for your ticket purchase! 

I look forward to seeing your smiling faces at Zanzibar to help me celebrate what an awesome natural hair community we have!!  More information will be coming throughout the week so stay tuned!

If you are interested in being one of our great sponsors or vendor for the event please send inquiries to lisa@thishairofmine.com

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd
    like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions
    for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing
    it expand over time.

    Also visit my homepage click to find out more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...