Saturday, May 18, 2013

International Natural Hair Meetup Day is HERE!!!

I'm SO excited to be in the city of Houston today...why you ask?  Well today is

INTERNATIONAL NATURAL HAIR MEETUP DAY!!
 
 
Houston is blooming with activity to celebrate, with not one, not two, but THREE events that I'll be attending.  The first event is hosted by Tierra Nicole and Touch of Heaven Salon at the salon. 
 
 
 
The next event is hosted by Tendrils and Curls, and will feature special guest Melesande Rhodes, owner of Afroveda. 
 
 
 
Last but not least, the official International Natural Hair Meetup Day event is being hosted by Houston's own meetup groups, Nappy Love Houston & Naturally Happy Hair.  This fantastic event will be held at the SHAPE Community Center tonight.
 

 
 
I will bring you a recap of all the events I am able to attend today, and hopefully I'll see some of y'all out there too!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I saw some footage of you on a video from DiscoveringNatural and decided to stop by.

    I'm in NY and actually missed the event here thanks to my husband's event :-( Next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great event,please keep doing it!!!!
    http://www.chinabestwigs.com/fulllacewig/lace-wigs-south-africa-18inch-kinky-straight-t-color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!i like this post!thanks for your sharing!
    https://www.cbwigs.com/wigs/kinky-straight-zendaya-natural-looking-human-hair-wigs.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...