Monday, July 23, 2012

New Product Alert!! Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls


There's a new product on the market and it's by none other than Miss Jessie's.  The newest product in their line, Pillow Soft Curls, is perfect for achieving "big, soft curly hair".  Y'all know I love big fluffy hair and I'm trying to break out of my twist/twist out routine.  Pillow Soft Curls is geared towards helping wash and go styles achieve 2nd and 3rd day hair on the 1st day.  You may not have the super defined curls of a twist/braid out, but if soft curls are the goal then this may be something worth trying out :) I think I'm ready to give wash and gos a shot, and this is on my list of products to try!

Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls


Ingredients...not bad at all!





3 comments:

  1. Do you know the ingredients because Miss Jessie's products have horrible ingredients.

    Megan Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! You're more than welcome to check out Miss Jessie's website for the ingredient list, but I'll also add a picture to the post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you the ingredients are not that bad compared to other products they have.

    Megan M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...