Monday, April 29, 2013

Post World Natural Hair Show...the HAUL video!!

I'll preface this by saying I didn't make it around to all the vendors...I don't know how I missed a few of my faves but despite that I think I did pretty good!  The line to get in definitely had an impact on our experience, but I still managed to pick up a few things ;)  Check out my haul video below!!



 
 
Did you go to the World Natural Hair Show this year? What did you buy?  What was your favorite experience?  Do share!!


1 comment:

  1. Necessitate Natural hair products! These hair products, as well as a host of more natural personal care products, are usually a healthy choice for pregnant women. These products help keep both mother and baby safe. Natural hair products avoid harsh elements, gradually nourishing your hair to its healthiest state.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...