Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11:11:11:11

I hope you all had a great 11/11/11 at 11:11pm (since I missed 11:11am!)

I'm posting a TON of good stuff on my Facebook page so please make sure you join there as well.  I haven't made a video in a while but I figure I'll start with the ones I still need to edit lol!!

I'm really trying to get the word out about the Nzuri Natural Hair, Health & Beauty Showcase coming to Houston on December 10th & 11th!! I will be one of a handful of bloggers taking part in the first Nzuri Blogosphere :) GO THIS HAIR OF MINE!!! It's going to be so much fun, I can't even put it into words right now.  None other than BeautifulBrwnBabyDol herself is coordinating this fantastic experience so even if there weren't anything else, the chance to meet her is enough for me!  Please buy your tickets from my link, I appreciate your support!!

Buy your tickets HERE!!
As always, I so appreciate all of the support you've shown me through This Hair of Mine!! I love hearing the stories of triumph and success, trial and error, love and joy!  Natural hair is a beautiful thing :)

I'll leave you with a pic of my first attempt at a logo, hope you enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...