Thursday, November 3, 2011

M.I.A.

Hi guys!! I know it looks like I've been M.I.A. from the blog in a week, but trust me, I'm working hard for THoM :)  I've been writing articles like crazy for NaturallyCurly.com, and I've also been honored to be one of 12 bloggers for the Nzuri Natural Hair, Healthy & Beauty Showcase coming December 10th & 11th.  I know, exciting right!!!  So that's where my attention has been lately...


 December 10 & 11, 2011!!! Hope to see you there!

I definitely don't want to short change my blog.  I've still be posting lots of updates and photos on my Facebook page....I can't believe I've almost reached 300 likes!! This truly moves my heart and I'm so glad I can reach so many people being one little ole me :)  As with my blog, I really want both pages to be interactive so don't be shy!  We're all a community to help one another, so ask questions, post pictures, start dialogs and most importantly make friends!!  That is what This Hair Of Mine is here for...we're an open community to celebrate natural hair triumphs (and fails! If something isn't working let us help solve the problem!)

I'm going to start a Q & A post on a regular basis.  Send your issues, questions, or concerns to lisa@thishairofmine.com and let the THoM family weigh in and offer advice, solutions and suggestions.  Also, if you know of any natural hair events coming to your area please feel free to post on the Facebook page or shoot me a quick email.  There's so many things going on over the next few months, and I definitely want our members to be aware of what's coming to an area near them. 

And speaking of events coming to an area near you, HOUSTON, we have an event on Sunday!! The Do What Comes Naturally event hosted by Uncle Funky's Daughter is happening this Sunday, November 6.  The event is from 3p-8p at The Rice Hotel, 909 Texas Ave.  The tickets are $20 but expect to get your money's worth!

Thank you guys again for being patient with me...oh yea, I'm coming up on my 3 MONTH BLOGIVERSARY :)  Yea for THIS HAIR OF MINE!!!

Much love!

Lisa Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...