Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I made it to CurlyNikki.com!!!

Hey THoM family! I wanted to share with you my story that is currently on CurlyNikki.com as part of the 15 Days of Giving Thanks! I am SO happy right now, and I know I'm blessed!! Sometimes you just have to take the time to say "Thank You" to those who may know it, but haven't heard it in a while

I've been fortunate to not only have a supportive mother, father, brother and sister, but my extended family has been awesome too. We're rallying around my 87 year old grandmother at her time of need and while it's a sad time for all, it's also a time to thank God for all he has provided us with. 87 years of life, 13 living children and a whole crew of grand (and beyond) kids is a blessing indeed!

As my blog goes, words cannot express how thankful I am to have such wonderful readers! I may be new and small in numbers, but the spirit of THoM cannot be contained! Big things have come, are coming, and will continue to come. I am thankful and grateful for your continued support!

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: 15 Days of Giving Thanks- Lisa: Lisa writes: It may sound like something so trivial to some, but I am thankful every single day for my supportive family. I know quite a...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...