Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

...well, we're not quite the Fool's in April but I'm excited to start a new month fresh :)

Easter was great!! I got to spend some time with my family, celebrate my niece's first birthday (although it technically isn't until the 13th, but this was the perfect opportunity to celebrate with everyone!) and of course give thanks for everything that's happened in the first quarter of 2013.

Now that we're on to the second quarter of the year, I feel like it's the perfect time to get summer ready.  Sure, I can shoulda/coulda/woulda all day long, but I've finally admitted to myself it's time to get right.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I'm excited to do some things differently.  Weightloss.  Simplifying my life.  Organizing my household...you name it, I'm gonna try to get 'er done! 

And by organizing my household I'm mainly speaking about my product obsession..and that's just what it has become.  I will be doing a massive clearing out of my stash to prepare for the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta later this month.  Last year was my first experience and BOY let me tell ya...I learned a lot and am SO looking forward to working on my "strategy of attack" lol!!

So stay tuned...lots to come from This Hair of Mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...