Sunday, April 21, 2013

World Natural Hair Show...Will You Be There?!?

It's that time of year again, where the product junkies make strategies and over companies bring their best sales to the Georgia International Convention Center.  The World Natural Hair Show is, without a doubt, the BIGGEST natural hair show, expecting in excess of 40,000 attendees over the 2-day extravaganza coming up April 26-27.  Let me see if I can put it in words for you, based on my experiences, and share why I think everyone should go at least once in their life.

MY EXPERIENCE
Last year was my first time at the WNHS...talk about a serious popping of the metephorical cherry!!  I didn't total how much I spent, but I spent A LOT...a whole hell of a lot more than I anticipated.  First off I'll say this is like no other natural hair event you've been too, at least not one I've been to.  Women from all across the United States, and I'm sure internationally as well, are drawn to the WNHS for one thing or another, and it's literally a huge melting pot of beautiful, ecclectic, pure amazingness all rolled up into one.  You see, when there's that many people in one space you are bound to find some inspiration...there's just no possible way you can't find something (or someone) that interests you!

BRAND INTERACTION
There will be over 200 vendors under one roof, and you can find everything from hair products to accessories, clothing to jewelry, stylists and salons, even health and wellness companies are represented.  You have the opportunity to meet the owners and faces of many major brands...they know the importance of being visible for their customers and that says a lot to me!  Brands can be built here...or broken here...so that's one thing that makes WNHS stand out from among the sea of natural hair shows & expos.

Check out my video below to see just why I'm so excited!
 
 
 
 
I'll see y'all in Atlanta on Saturday, April 26th!


1 comment:

  1. This was a great read! I should head to one of these shows since I'm looking for products that provide more care and maybe less of a price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...