Friday, October 14, 2011

Curly Hair Care: Natural Hair Breakage Culprits- The Unusual Suspec...

This is definitely something to consider, especially coming into the cooler seasons. I love a good sequin shirt and now that my hair is longer I have to be more conscious about how I wear my hair with particular articles of clothing. Recently I was trying on clothes and had my hair out in a big luscious fro...that was no bueno for the task at hand. Just be aware of the subtle things that can wreck havoc on your hair.

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Natural Hair Breakage Culprits- The Unusual Suspec...: Breakage Culprits (you might not think of) by Tammy Goodson of Curlychics 1. Jewelry What girl doesn’t love accessories? But beware, t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...