Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Weekend!!

Hey Naturals, this is just a quick post...a really really quick catch-you-up post :)

I submitted my HAIRstory to Naturally Curly a couple days ago, so that should be coming up on the site very soon!  I worked pretty hard to condense it (cause y'all know I'm long winded!) but I think it conveys my experience perfectly!

I'm headed to New Orleans today to hang out with my girls so I'll try to take as many pictures as I can...maybe I'll video while I'm out there too :)

As for my hair...I co-washed with Aussie Moist (first time trying it and I like!) used La Boutique De Fleurtzy Hydrating Hair butter to twist and now I have about 9-10 partial flat twists in.  I used small perm rods on the ends and my hair is stretched out pretty :)  The twists are still in but the rods are out...




It's early...disregard the bags :)

I was also the winner of TWO giveaways this week...I won a 20% coupon to QHEMET BIOLOGICS!!! Y'all know I've really been wanting to give their line a try, and since I missed the last sale they had b/c it sold out, I get to try it now!  And I was just notified that I won a $40 gift certificate to BEE MINE, courtesy of BeadsBraidsBeyond and KandyLandKurls 2 year blog anniversary.  I'm rocking and rolling and will be up to my elbows in products...a product junkie's dream!

Have a great weekend y'all, be safe, and have fun!!

Lisa Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...