Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lots of Stuff!!

I just wanted to say HEY Y'ALL!!! I haven't posted since Monday and that is way too long IMO (in my opinion).  I've been doing LOTS OF STUFF but haven't been able to find the time to sit down and actually write about it.  I tried to do a video...yea, that was a very random ADD video...maybe I'll post it just so y'all can see how much I have on my brain right now.  I'll give y'all a brief synopsis for the time being, and will attempt to post probably about 3-4 posts, at least 2 videos (the Nappy Love Meet-up and the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie review) Trust me I have way more to put on here, but I'm trying not to be up til 3 am again tonight (I don't know WHAT my problem was last night/this morning)

Currently I have my pre-poo oil treatment in, using my hair therapy wrap, and I'm about to get my Anita Grant Marshmallow Rhassoul Deep Condish on (yeaaaa, finally!!!)  Gotta rinse this stuff out first, then shampoo with my Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo.  I can't WAIT to try this stuff...I just couldn't find the time to do it where I wouldn't have to rush.  I'm going to follow Kinky Kurly Queen's tutorial on how she does her rhassoul treatment.


So I've got some good news for This Hair of Mine...

I'm going to get to blog for Naturally Curly!! 

Hopefully I'll have 2 articles up before the end of this month :)  I think I posted on my Facebook page but I haven't had a chance to share on my blog...I'm SUPER excited!!  Please stay tuned to my page, I'm really trying to bring some good info, product reviews, and tutorials.  Make sure you subscribe so you'll be notified about new posts, it's free! Also check out my my Facebook page, hit the like button while your there, then swing on over to my YouTube channel and subscribe there as well.  Your girl is working hard over here ;)

Lisa Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking me out! Subscribe to stay informed of new posts :) I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...