Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Curly Hair Care: Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day & Neither Is a Regimen

Another great article today posted to Curly Nikki...this is probably one of the most frequent questions I get asked. It's so hard to tell specifically what I do, but I almost always never do the same exact thing twice. I do follow a pretty similar game plan, but it all depends on the time I have. And with so many new products coming out and things I want to try, my regimen changes pretty regularly.

Have you developed a regimen for your hair, and if you haven't yet, what types of things do you want to incorporate?

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day & Neither Is a Regimen: by Shelli of HairScapades Last week, I received this question on my YouTube Channel wall: Hi, I love your hair and the fact that it’s ver...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...