Sunday, October 23, 2011

Natural Resources Salon Demos!

I finally got the demonstrations Tamika was so kind to do for us during Nappy Love Houston's visit to Natural Resources Salon earlier this month.  She took us through several quick and easy styles, each taking well under 5 minutes to execute.  She is such a professional, and so kind to actually show us styles that we can do on our own hair.  I highly recommend you take a trip to Natural Resources Salon if you are looking for a stylist in the Houston area.  There's something to be said for her honesty, transparency, and her ability to teach as she styles.  A big thank you goes out to Tamika and the Natural Resources Salon stylists for making it an educational and fun experience!



Do you go to a salon, and if so what do you look for in a stylist?

Lisa Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. I went to Natural Resources and Tamika gave me the best haircut. I needed a shape since I wear wash-n-go's a lot of the time. She didn't cut off too much, but just enough to make my fine hair look awesomely thick and full. The salon is really nice. I would definitely recommend her and the salon to anyone in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a sweet lady and an excellent stylist! I'm so glad she stepped out on faith to open the salon :) I will be trying to get an appointment with her at the beginning of the year since she's pretty much booked the rest of 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...