Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

Hey y'all!! It's Monday and I'm getting back in the swing of the workweek after spending a weekend in the great city of New Orleans.  I had lots of fun, took lots of pictures, and managed to get a couple posts and a video out.  My hair is still kicking too :)









I didn't do anything to my hair last night...just slept on my trusty satin pillowcase.  If you don't have one yet I would seriously consider picking one up...ASAP!!  Out of all of the hair tools/accessories I've purchased, this is probably the best purchase I've made since being natural.  My hair is SUPER soft, still is holding curl, isn't smushed, and I'm ready for the day!  This is a few days old twist out, done on dry hair so my hair is stretched pretty good.

This isn't meant to be a long drawn out post, I just wanted to say good morning :)  I am getting the Anita Grant rhassoul application video together, among other things, and I'll try to post that tonight or tomorrow.  I would also like to say THANK YOU to those who are new to my blog, as well as those who've been reading since I started.  My personal HAIRstory should be appearing on NaturallyCurly.com tomorrow and I've reached 200 likes on my Facebook page, so this is perfect timing for my very first GIVEAWAY!!  I will tell y'all it's a couple products that I use regularly and I really think you would enjoy them as well.  I will announce what it is tomorrow and how you can enter.

Oh and if you haven't already, please check out my YouTube page, LisaMsLisa.  Subscribe, rate and comment if you like, and as always I appreciate the support!  I just posted a video showing how easy it was to take my twists down from the Naptural85 twisting method.  I will definitely work on a video of me actually twisting my hair...I've gotten quite a few requests for that as well.

What are some other things you'd like to see on This Hair Of Mine?

Lisa Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...