Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Morning (video)

I've been debating and debating about posting a video, and I figured there's no time like the present.  I went to sleep last night with great hair on my newest addition, my satin pillow case :)

Anna's Linens, $5.99




This morning I woke up with pretty awesome hair for not twisting, adding product, or rocking a bonnet!



I'm sure I don't have to say it again, if you've read my previous posts that I am NOT a video person, I don't know editing or any of that stuff...plan to learn, but there's no better way to lean than trial and error AND just doing it.  So with that being said, I present my first video :)


No editing, first thing when I got up this morning, excuse the bags, but do note the hair ;)
Day 4 hair, Karen's Body Beautiful Butter Love, Kinky Curly Knot Today, Darcy's Botanicals
Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil

So what do you think?  I still have to put the protein treatment video together, that one will come next!

Lisa Michelle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...