Monday, August 8, 2011

Workout 'Dos

Today, I accepted a challenge with my co-workers, a Biggest Loser challenge :/ So, since I'm getting back on the workout horse again, it's time to think about "workout 'dos" Normally I find that doing my hair is much easier when I'm on a routine, so working out should make it easier for me to follow my twice a week co-wash regimen that I'd like to keep up with.  All the sweating and steam can wreck havoc on a nice style!  It'll be good to give my hair extra moisture throughout the week.  I see twists and puffs for my gym styles, since I'll primarily be working out in the morning.  Once I can figure this blog thing out a little better I'll try to include pics of my styles.  For my cardio this evening, I pulled 4 twists back into a bun, sans headband but it worked for the moment :) Now back to my Basketball Wives/Single Ladies/Tia & Tamera/Bad Girls Club evening!

How do you manage your hair while working out?

Lisa Michelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...