Thursday, August 11, 2011

Order In!

Sage Naturalceuticals purchase
I got my order from Sage Naturalceuticals in today! YEAAA!!! My inner PJ (product junkie) is at peace...for the time being.  I finally replenished my long gone Juices and Berries by Oyin Handmade...I know you remember the line in Coming to America (What's in your hair? Just juices and berries!)  I wish I had smell-o-vision so y'all could get a hint, just a whiff of the product.  Scent-sational :)  I will NEVER run out of Jamaican Black Castor Oil ...never ever!  The first time I tried it (and yes, it was one of the first products I purchased based on YouTube reviews) I was like "this feels...different."  I had never used anything like that in my hair previously...it's VERY thick, and kinda sticky feeling, but that's what makes it an excellent sealant for yor hair.  I primarily use this in my oil mix (pre-poo, hot oil treatments) or by itself to seal my twists, focusing on the ends.  It's fantastic and is a staple product for me!  I love just about everything from Darcy's Botanicals so I figured I'd try the Pumpkin Seed Curl Elixir.  Haven't tried it yet, but I love to pamper my mane with oils and butters, so I'm sure this will be well received like the rest of her products.  I have to thank Vlogger Chary Jay for inspiring this purchase.  I very sparingly have used shampoo over the last 2 years, but lately I've been feeling like I'm limiting myself by not taking advantage of quality products made for people like me, looking to avoid the harsh surfactants in most commercial shampoos.  I will definitely report back on how the Orignial Moxie No Foam Shampoo works for me.   That's my haul for the day...enjoy the PJ eye candy ;)


What was your last hair related purchase?

Lisa Michelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...