Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More photos coming!

I've FINALLY got all of my hair pictures in a semi-organized fashion in order to make posting them easier.  Again, I'm VERY new to this blogging thing and don't want to overwhelm anyone, especially myself!  The smallest things make me smile, so that I have a friend subscribed, several people taking looks and even a comment from one of my favorite YouTube vloggers Naptural85 just puts me in quite a happy place :)  I will continue to learn how to bring the best to my blog in order to share my feelings, reviews, and of course more pictures!  I've been playing with my webcam/videos and I will say upfront I do NOT know how to edit, so it may be a while before I post videos, but I can surely post pictures in the meantime.  I was off work today so of course my Sage Naturalceuticals order was delivered to my office so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get my goodies.  Of course I spent most of my time away from organizing on, you guessed it, You Tube!!  I've decided to do a protein treatment (Aphogee 2-Step) probably tomorrow since it's late.  My hair is longer now, and I've noticed a bit more shedding and that it seems easily tangled.  The protein treatment should provide the extra strength that I'm seeking plus help with the shedding.  I'm pretty close to BSL (bra strap length ) now so I have far surpassed the length of my hair while relaxed...that is a big accomplishment.  My next goal is mid-back length, hair grows approximately 1/2 inch every month, so lets just say for my 29th birthday ;)

What are your hair goals?

Lisa Michelle :)

This is an old twist out, July 15, 2011

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...