Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Natural Hair Vloggers Get Recognized

Courtesy of BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
I saw this spreading around Twitter and decided to share it.  As a naturalista, I've found a lot of my own inspiration searching through YouTube.  When I first started researching how to take my natural hair to the next level, I'd spend hours upon hours on YouTube, consumed by the immense knowledge of other natural ladies.  Kimmaytube, PrettyDimples01, BeautifulBrwnBabyDol, African Export, and DPrincess28 were deservedly named You Tube's Top 5 Natural Hair Vloggers.  I remember the first time I watched a video of BeautifulBrwnBabyDol I was in awe...her hair was FAB!!!  I'm not talking regular fab, I mean ALL of her styles were so bomb...she had a tutorial of her doing kinky twists that made me go out and buy some hair to do mine like that.  Now I can braid my hair, but I had never done kinky twists like that before.  If you haven't gotten a chance to check these ladies out I implore you to do so ASAP.  If you've ever had any how-to questions, product inquiries, or just need some inspiration you'll find all of that (and usually a whole lot more) on YouTube. 

My current top 5 YouTube favorites include BeautifulBrwnBabyDol, Naptural85, NikkiMae2003, Richeau, and 160Days2Lose2.  Who are some of your favorite YouTube vloggers?

Lisa Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for the Shout Out!! XoXo Naptura85 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU Ms. Whit!! You're one of the reasons I wanted to try and capture my own hair/life stories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...