Friday, August 5, 2011

My Very FIRST Blog Post!

Wow...I'm a procrastinator by nature, 2nd generation to be exact, and this is overdue by at least 2 years! So I'm proud of myself for finally getting myself to commit to blogging.  With that being said, I have no prior blogging experience, but I do have experience with my natural hair, 7 years worth to be exact.  My goals for this blog are fairly simple, as I believe most people who start one have a similar goal in mind.  This is my journal, my "Hair Chronicles" if you may, and I'm writing more so to have somewhere to store what's in my brain.  When I made the decision back in 2004 to cut my hair, I didn't Google or YouTube, nor did I grasp the concept of my "big chop"...I just was ready for a change.  I've since discovered a whole entire world devoted solely to the Natural society, an education for those looking to find themselves through their hair.  This blog is my outlet, my way to record and share my hair experiences, to encourage and support those on their journey, and to continue on the path to my own personal nirvana.  So thanks in advance for letting me express why I love This Hair Of Mine!

Lisa Michelle :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...