Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Burning the Midnight Oil

....I've spent a majority of my evening working on my video skills so they don't look too bad (even though I am VERY much so a novice at all of it!)  I think I'm getting the hang of it, but y'all know I'm long winded...and I have a tendency to ramble, but it's all good information so I have a hard time cutting stuff out.  But I give my all and will get better as this entire blog has been a learning experience for me.  SEE! Ramble on, young sleepy Lisa, ramble on lol!  As this post is so aptly titled, I am burning the midnight oil, but I'm being productive!  I finished putting the dazzle on my dusting videos (yes, 2, because I am long winded and don't want to overwhelm anybody) but those I will post in about 6 or 7 hrs lol!  I was also multitasking, flipping through the great world of YouTube and came across another one of my favorite YouTube ladies, KinkyKurlyQueen, discussing how she separates & fluffs her braid outs.  How convenient of me to find this video since this is also what I was doing for the last few hours...multitasker extraordinaire!  This was something I was talking about in my previous video because my initial twist out was so tight (literally) that I couldn't wait to get my big hair back.  So instead of me making a video showing how I do it, check her out instead.  She's got great hair and a great technique, plus she's very down to earth and easy to follow.  Make sure you show her some love on her page as well, you may learn a thing or two while you're there ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...