Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Goodies Are In!!

Guess who got a package in the mail today?!?  I DID!!!  My Anita Grant order came in all the way from the UK, and as I had already put my postman on notice he was more than happy to put the package in my hands directly :)

So nicely packaged :) Hello Beautiful!

All the way from the UK, wrapped in love :)

So I'll show you guys a little bit of what I ordered.  I held Richeau's review on YouTube in high esteem, and it was quite helpful in me making the decision to purchase.  I just wish I had a little extra change in my PJ stash to purchase more, and of course y'all know I saw something else I wished I had ordered soon as I hit the button lol!

This is REALLY what I wanted to try...it's reputation is that it's one of the best deep conditioning treatments
for naturally curly gals

(T) Carrot & Babassu Finishing Pomade
(M) Whipped Butter Monoi de Tahiti
(B) Creamy Cafe Latte
Peppermint Babassu Shampoo Bar...y'all I could smell this BEFORE I even opened the box!
I suspect it will be quite invigorating :)

Organic Kelp & Ylang Babassu Shampoo Bar

Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar
This is one of Anita Grant's top selling shampoo bars...I think they were sold out of the big ones


I don't think I've ever really been this excited to try new products but guess what...I am!! And guess who's gonna be playing in her hair this weekend...I AM!!  I am also going to take the time to order some ingredients during the end of summer sale from one of my favorite ladies, Sharika over at Butters-N-Bars.  This is usually where I order my raw shea butter from because she's got the goods and it's very reasonably priced.  I think I might also pick up some HENNA y'all...I feel like I should already be a pro after watching Curly Nikki's numerous posts on the topic.  Yep, I'm feeling adventurous and y'all know I'll bring you along on the ride.  I will post an initial review once I've tried the Anita Grant products and I'll definitely make sure I record (what I can) when I finally get to try henna. 

And as always THANK YOU for your support of my blog and Facebook page.  I'm also finally uploading videos to my YouTube page as well.  I'm learning the Windows Live Movie Maker program, still trying to work out a few issues with my camcorder files and editing on WLMM, plus my "good" videos as I'd call them are always over the 100MB limit that Blogger puts on us.  But with all that being said I'm working with it and y'all will have much more to come from me!

Lisa Michelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...