Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Need Your Help!

Good morning!!  I always wake up with something on my mind...since lately it seems my brain has disregarded the "turn off while sleep" button.  I went to sleep watching Eddie Murphy RAW last night...after midnight again...so that should tell you something :)

Lately I've been on a polish craze...buying up all kinds of nail polish since it's been on sale pretty much non-stop for the last couple weeks.  I love a good sale...and I love coupons, and the byproduct is sheer madness!  Walgreen's has been running some pretty damn awesome sales, with their Revlon polish going from $3.99 with $3 Register Rewards back PLUS coupons makes it a money maker for me AND their Sinful polishes were on sale for $0.99.  I'm used to be a polish girl, but that went away and now has resurfaced with a vengeance.  And the bad thing is that I found MORE colors now that I'm actually looking...smh.  The things we PJs deal with. 


Leaning towards the ring finger or thumb as my neutrals, but the
gold glitter on my index is my real weakness :)
 Oh and I just placed my first order with Anita Grant and I'm so looking forward to it.  She's based in Europe so it may take a while for my order, but I heard it's worth the wait!  And I will certainly share the goodies with my blog fam!

I guess I'll digress (lol!)

The real reason for this post was to ask for suggestions on posts that you would like to see, or questions/issues you'd like me to address.  I've gotten question about heat damage, how one decides to go natural, products, how to combat dryness, taming unruly's...I will try to address these in posts over the next couple days.  I have a few in mind, like highlighting my TWA days, and I think I'm also going to start a Fave Products page where I can post the products that I use.  Also, I do want to spotlight some of the naturals I know, and the ones I'm getting to know through this blog, so I need to gather some questions that everyone would want to know.  I'm telling y'all my brain was on overdrive last night!!

SO I would appreciate your help with helping me make my blog the best it can be for y'all.  I mentioned when I first started that I am but a regular woman, no flash, no fancy (on occasion!) and very new to this blogging thing, so I'm learning as I go.  I just want to share my real, personal experiences with those of you who are so gracious enough to be reading, so that you know you are not alone!  Everyone (just about) goes through most of these things as a natural and if they tell you otherwise they're lying!  It's not as easy as it seems, but it's hands down, probably the best decision I've ever made.

I appreciate the support, deep down in my heart!! Make sure to like my facebook page This Hair Is Mine and become a Friend of My Blog as well.  Have a great Labor Day weekend...this will NOT be my last post of the weekend!

Lisa Michelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...