Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday!!

This weekend was such a blur! I don't know why it always seems I can't get a quarter of things I needed to get done when I actually have the time...go figure right? I have literally pull everything out of my closet in the hopes of getting organized (#FAIL) and I've also gathered up my ingredients to make attempt to make some hair goodies (I'm thinking a pomade, a whipped butter, and a creamy lotion...ooh and an oil treatment!) and I'm putting in orders for more raw ingredients (as if I didn't have enough already...maybe I'll post a pic one day). I did place my order at Butters-N-Bars so that's one down...a couple more to go lol! I also got to hang out with my girls on Saturday and that's always fun!  


A little pre-party webcam photo shoot




My week old twist out...I retwisted two pieces in the front and have them pinned back so they would be tight for the night ;)

Oh, lets see what else...YEA!!!  I got some FLY ear candy by Dope Crochet's own, my little sister from another mommy Ericka.  I'll post pics once I take my hair down.  AND The Naturally Curly Photo Shoot is coming up on SUNDAY!!  I'm super duper excited, got an email with the details today so now the question is how shall I wear my hair?  I think I'm definitely going to wear it in a twist out, but man I got prep work to do if I want it to look right...I mean I need it to be ON POINT! 

Speaking of hair being on point,  the one thing I did get to do try on Sunday (in-between watching football GO TEXANS!!!) was try the Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar from Anita Grant.  This was my first experience with a shampoo bar and I'm impressed!  The lather was great and I was even able to finger detangle a bit.  It was late last night and I had to be at work super early so I just put it in three big twists and called it a night.  I'll have the video posted tomorrow :)

So I'm getting my YouTube up, LisaMsLisa, I got the Twitter up, BigHairBrwnEyes, I got the Facebook up, This Hair Of Mine.  I certainly appreciate your support, pretty please with sugar on top make sure to subscribe to my blog while you're here, leave feedback, comments or questions.  I really want this to be an interactive place for everybody who comes through.  And spread the word, there's nothing more beautiful than a natural head of hair.  Embrace it!! #MUAH!

Lisa Michelle :)

Ready to hit the streets!  Curls a poppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...