Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Dope Crochet

One of my good friends whom I've known for a long time has gotten her very own crochet venture going on.  Make sure you check out Dope Crochet for all of her designs!  Austin based, Naturalista, crafter extraordinaire...just a great all around good person!  Support your community :)  And THANK YOU for all of your support and encouragement.  I exceeded 100 likes on my Facebook page today WHOO HOO!! It may not seem like much, but I am just happy to reach anyone I can.  Considering I just started a month ago, it's beyond my imagination ;)  Please spread the word, it's free to subscribe!  So without further adieu, enjoy the video for your viewing pleasure :)



Lisa Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...