Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dusting: How I Trim My Ends

I have been trying to upload this video for the last 3 days...it's giving me fits!! Finally figured out that WLMM does not like the .avi files from my little camcorder :( Anywho, I finally got it edited, but now it seems to be holding up on Blogger (go figure!)  The file is too big for the 100MB cap that Blogger limits you to.  I just wanted to document how I trim my ends, called "dusting' because it's not taking off a whole lot of hair, just the very end, weathered pieces.  Now, you can trim before twisting, or you can do as I did and trim after twisting.  I do either/or, depending on how I feel and how much time I had.  Next time I trim, I will show the other way (dusting, then twisting)  I feel the results are the same either way because your goal is to trim only the hair that needs it.  It's still a pretty long video, even though I was able to trim it to around 13 minutes or so, but I'm learning how to work with the platform, so that's positive!  I appreciate your responses, comments, suggestions and questions :)

PART 1

PART 2


THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...