Thursday, September 29, 2011

Naturally Curly Photo Shoot - A Visual Tour

I tried to fit all of the "fun" into a video...well I think I did pretty good to give a virtual walk-through of sorts!  Now this is mostly pictures for the simple fact that I forgot I had my camcorder until it was time for me to head back home :( And I hadn't quite figured out how to add music yet so it's very quiet...I may reupload once I get my skills up in that area lol!  So I previously wrote a novel (lol!) to describe the experience, now you'll get to see what I saw for the most part.  Enjoy!


Oh, and enjoy a peek at the swag bag that we received for participating



THANK YOU NATURALLY CURLY!!
They included so many neat products, and I did swap a couple products so I could try ones I though may work better for my hair.  And I also asked, and was provided, the Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme to try (can't wait!!)  I've never used anything from that product line, and although I was disappointed to read the ingredients (#2 petrolatum (yes that's how it's spelled on the package) and #4 mineral oil) I will give it a shot.

I hope you enjoyed my virtual walkthrough!  Now I've still been wearing the same twistout since the photo shoot...actually I wore my hair like this to work the past couple days

My "Sho-Nuff" style...check out Last Dragon if you don't know ;)

It's not as bad as I thought it would be since all the tousling and fluffing of Sunday.  I "planned" on washing last night but I got distracted (working on this video!) So maybe tonight...

I appreciate you taking the time to watch this video and support my blog.  Please make sure to subscribe to my blog and my YouTube page.  It's free!! Also, check out my Facebook page and Twitter as well...they're free also!!  Help me spread the word about the beauty of Natural hair!  And please leave your comments, feedback, ask question, and give suggestions.  I am listening and will respond :)

Lisa Michelle :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! Now THAT'S a swag bag! lol

    Lol @Sho-nuff style!

    Have a great weekend girlie! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...