Monday, September 12, 2011

My Tight Twist Out

I dusted my ends earlier last week, and the video it coming!!  I am learning the movie editor a little better, even threw in some little details (as you'll see on this video lol!)  I just wanted to post the results before I ran out the house to enjoy my Texans winning their season opener vs Indianapolis Colts (GO TEXANS!!!)  I'm so happy football season is back  in action...and I though I didn't have enough free time before!



This style was achieved after a fresh wash and condition with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner, Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk to twist, Jamaican Black Castor Oil to seal the ends, and I used Boutique de Fleurtzy Nurturing Treatment Oil to take the twists down.  I achieved a pretty awesome twist out :)  I usually fluff a bit for a twist out but since my hair was twisted in smaller sections the twist out is more compact.  I got a lot of compliments this weekend and at work today so it must not be too bad lol!

Saturday evening, twists pulled back

Fresh Twist Out
And my TEXANS won!! So It was actually pretty nice to be able to wear my hair out without too much frizz...100 degrees walking to and from the stadium, partying at the sports bar after, sleep on my satin pillow case and BAM!! Day 2 hair...




I guess that's enough for tonight :)  And I did get an acceptance email for the NaturallyCurly.com photo shoot coming up on September 25th so I'm BEYOND excited!! Don't forget to subscribe & check out my facebook page This Hair Of Mine.

Lisa Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...