Friday, September 9, 2011

Naturally Curly Photo Shoot Opportunity

I just wanted to make this a quick post...though I was going to be in the bed by now, but I should be used to this night owl stuff.  Today Naturally Curly posted on their Facebook page about an opportunity for curlies to submit A, as in singular, head shot and hair type (emphasis on the A because I couldn't pic just one!) to be considered for this photo shoot.  Now I'm from Austin, they're based in Austin.  I'm curly, they promote curlies.  I'm trying to spread the word locally about natural hair...and this could be a great platform.  These are the photos I submitted:






I submitted these because I feel that they show the range of my hair...I rarely wear my hair up now, so it can be tighter like the 2nd and 4th pictures, fluffy like the 3rd, or stretched like the 1st.  And plus they asked for head shots so I think the 3rd picture is probably my favorite, kind of every day gal playing with her web cam ;)

I just ask that you guys keep your fingers crossed that they invite me, and hopefully my Mom as well, out to this photo shoot.  I'm no model, but I do love my naturally curly hair!!  See, told ya I'd be quick lol!!  But on the cool, I did record a bit of me "dusting" or trimming my ends, so I'll make that a post for this weekend.  Nighty night folks!

Do you feel like you are a natural hair ambassador?

Lisa Michelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...