Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Open Letter

Good afternoon Naturals!!  I just wanted to make this an open post asking for your help.  If you can't already tell, I love to tell stories and now that I'm getting some video and editing work under my belt I hope to bring more to my blog.  My intentions for the creation of this blog were to share hair stories, not just of myself, but of those who love their hair as well.  I would like some feedback from those of you who have perused the site on what you would like to see more of.  I'm no expert, but I've lived with my natural hair for the last 7 years...there's not much I haven't experienced.  There are so many blogs that I look at on the regular and I love all the information that's readily available within our community.  So what would make this site more interactive, more informative, more creative?  Would you like me to do more videos? Product reviews? More hair stories (Curly Tales) Tutorials (as best as I can show)?  I will definitely work on a giveaway soon, I know that always gets me excited!  I will share as much of my own hair journey, struggles and triumphs, with you and I hope that you will do the same with me.  This site is here to encourage, motivate, educate and support all those who have traveled this path.  Thank you for accompanying me on this experience...I'm still learning along the way!  Hope you all have a blessed day!!

Lisa Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...