Monday, September 26, 2011

Naturally Curly Photo Shoot (preview)

I wish I had more time to fully explain the depth of exhilaration and gratitude I feel after participating in the Naturally Curly photo shoot this past Sunday.  The whole experience was beyond my imagination...I didn't know what to expect but boy, it sure blew my small thoughts out the water!!!  There were so many people there to help make it a success, we did headshots and fun, casual photos with photographer Rudy (yeaaa to Diva Wind aka the fan!), I was a HAIR MODEL (aaahhhh!!!) for a video about how to evolve your twist-out hairstyle and make it last longer, and we also did lifestyle shots with photographer Amber (amazing!!)  Nisa did my make-up (she was so cool!) and Kira with The Hair Clinic  did some magic on my mane, got me all sleek and stuff, and she also did several styles for the video (she left the back down and pulled the front back, and she also did a mostly updo cascading down in the front WHOA! Both were so hot but I got no pics :( since they were videoing it)  The Ron King salon was breathtaking...I have never been into a salon so impeccable and Mr. King was just as impeccable! Michelle, Alicia, Tracey and the other Naturally Curly staff were so warm and friendly! They sure knew how to make a girl happy!  Oh, and I can't forget about the other hair models...I met some wonderful people there and I'm sure we'll be the curly bunch from here on out (hey Marie, Layla, Vicki, Ariel!) and my Dope Crochet friend Ericka was a hair model too!! Her photos with Amber are spectacular!

There isn't enough time to give you all the business, so I'll leave you with a few photos that are already available.  I can't wait to see the rest!




Lisa Michelle :)

4 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of seeing you yesterday at the shoot. You and your hair are beautiful. It was truly a phenomenal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!! Wasn't the photo shoot nice? I had an awesome time, it was so cool to be around so many beautiful curly girls :) Your blog is awesome, and you do a wonderful job with your & Des' hair! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictues! Thank you so much for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SimplyHuyen!! And thanks fot stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...